Date Range on Sold Orders

Not sure if this has been requested before. If it has, i could not find it or if there is a way to do this I cannot find it. I would like to be able to see my orders based on a date range. For example, Currently, I would like to just see all my orders for April 2017. I see I can select a date range for active listings.

Thanks,
Bob

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited July 2017 0 LikesVote Down
    Robert: if you go to seller tools, reports then you can run a sales report for a specific date range. In this case you will get all orders within the date range selected by line item in downloader able csv file. Is that what you are asking for or are you looking for orders that you have purchased?
  • Hi Michael, The reason I want to see the list in the Sold Orders page is because at the end of the month, I like to go through my invoices and print any that I missed. I fell a bit behind and haven't done this since March.

One the Open Listings Page there is a filter for End Date. I would like to see that on the Sold Orders Page. Please see the attached screen shothsScreenshot