SolvedContact Us Form Issue

edited July 2017 in Bugs 0 LikesVote Down
This discussion was created from comments split from: why is it so difficult to contact anyone at hipstamp. No telephone number etc..

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi Mark: Tried to follow your instructions by going to the bottom of the page for Canada Counters and pressing Contact Us as you suggested. Thought I had followed all the instructions but when I tried to send it nothing seems to have happened and there were no further instructions. Maybe the info did go but didn' show. If it did go - great but at the moment after following the instructions my info has disappeared and I don't know if Hip Stamps received it? Some advice please.
  • edited July 2017 0 LikesVote Down
    When you send a message through "Contact Us", you also get an automated email confirmation. You may want to check your email to see if that message from HipStamp is there.
  • Thanks Michael - Tried this but no sign of automated email. John
  • John: I had the same issue last weekend, went to the contact us and completed all the information required, hit submit and nothing happen. Appeared that the button was live but nothing happened. The cancel button worked! I was using Microsoft Edge as the browser. Gave up and the problem was resolved later as it was to do with PayPal issue reported else where.
  • Hip Stamps contacted me thru an E-Mail they had a technical difficulty on the weekend on their Contact Us system and were working on it. Haven't tried to use it yet but hope to use this service in the future. John
  • The Contact Us form still isn't working. I tried to submit a ticket, and it just sat there cycling for minutes.
  • We use a third-party product for our Support Ticket System (Zoho Desk). Unfortunately they had an issue over the weekend, which they have since resolved, but earlier today a new issue was introduced which stopped some tickets from being able to go through. For now we have switched out the Contact Us link while we're awaiting a fix for this recent issue.
  • Mark: How will we learn when that actual "Contact Us" is working again. You say you have switched out the Contact Us link but the words were still there when I tried a few minutes ago but when I pressed it, it immediately switched to Hip Stamp News after showing what you had to fill in to get an answer. The first time I tried to use Contact Us was July 9th.
    Will it be just on this site that we will learn when it is working again or on a wider message or do we just keep trying the Contact Us button until it works.
  • edited July 2017 0 LikesVote Down
    If you click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page, including within the forums, you'll be brought to a fully working Contact Us form - which we've received many messages through today alone.

As noted above, for the time being we've switched out the previous Contact Us form, which is part of our Help Desk, for an alternate form while the issue in question is being resolved (more specifically the Contact Us form on our Corporate page).

If you've saved a link directly to the Help Desk Contact Us page - and are trying to use that page, you may have an issue. However, again if you just click on the "Contact Us" link on any page to Contact Us - it will work fine.
This discussion has been closed.