When removing an item from your cart, go back to the same cart page

edited July 2017 in Feature Requests 0 LikesVote Down
When deleting an item from your shopping cart, or saving an item to your want list, it NEVER returns you to the right place.
For people like me, who have a large amount of items in my shopping cart, getting back to the place you were at is paramount. It is very frustrating to keep having to navigate the shopping cart to find the place where you last were! It also deters me from keeping the shopping cart clean of items no longer available, since deleting them (one at a time...what happened to the feature of deleting ALL no longer available items from a seller's cart in one command?) is again a real pain when it does not return to where you were.
Thanks
rrr...
rrr...

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You don't need to delete items manually which are no longer available. Just click on the checkout button and they will automatically be deleted - the same way as they have always been. The option to easily review which are no longer in stock and/or delete them individually was added a few months ago when we updated our checkout system to allow for multi-seller checkout. However, you can still just click on the Proceed to Checkout button and if there are any items no longer available, they would be deleted then with a note displayed to you of what was deleted.
  • edited July 2017 0 LikesVote Down
    Thanks Mark. This does not adress the navigation issue. Why am I not returned where I last left off. Especially frustrating if I am putting items in the watch list in order to close a purchase on the remainder items. Everytime I save an item to my watch list, I have to try to find where I last left off. Rrr...
  • edited July 2017 0 LikesVote Down
    We'll review this. In the interim, instead of left clicking on "Save for Later", you could middle click (press/click the mouse wheel). This will open the link you clicked on in a new tab which you can then just close. So you'll still be in the same place on the original page. Note you won't see the item moved until you refresh the original page - but there's no need to actually do that.
  • Good suggestion Mark. I did not know about the middle click shortcut..
    rrr...