Sold items

Hi,
Where can I see on the site the list of " sold items" ?
Thank you

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • As a Buyer, or Seller, you can find your full history of items purchased / sold in the Members Area.

With regards to items sold by other Sellers / purchased by other buyers, this is not a list which we currently publish. However, we do offer a HipValue Subscription, which may be of interest to you: https://www.hipstamp.com/site-fees?tab=hip-values
  • HS says "this is not a list which we currently publish". I would hope that the items I have sold would be kept between Hip Stamps and the various buyers - the various buyers just for the items they purchased. If HS wanted to publish a general list of the popularity of sold items I would have no objection to this. List might say ten most popular stamp areas sold this month are Postal History, Classics, Booklets, Mint, Used, Coils, etc., etc. and show a percentage of total sales on HS. Not trying to make things complicated for HS but wouldn't want every bit of a vendors sales information published.
  • They don't want to show the true level of sales traffic (or lack of) through the HS site.
  • Maybe HS will just tell us today. Why not?
  • edited August 2017 1 LikesVote Down
    Hi Tania/John,

Actually, we're very happy to share sales information with our community, and provide detailed updates on a quarterly basis. This is generally done in newsletters to our community, and we also discuss the results in our forums. Here's an example from back in January, when Stamp Sales had reached $195,000 per month: https://www.hipstamp.com/forums/discussion/837/195-000-in-stamps-sold#latest

Just over a half year later, we've now doubled sales again, with sales approaching $400,000 per month. However, we'll be sharing a more detailed update on our latest numbers after the quarter is over.
  • I guess your answer is more for Tania than it is for me. Well aware of your general sales reports and I have no problem with this. My input, and I really didn't expect an answer at this time but I did want to say that this seller would like it more or less kept the way you are doing it with no specific information on a sellers sales besides to the seller himself and those he has sold to for the lots seller has sold to them. You seem to be doing this so this is fine with me.
  • Well done for that info. I am glad that HS is growing being a newish site. I'm sticking with it for a few more months but I can't justify continuing after that with next to no sales. There's nothing wrong with my stock as it sells well on ebay but it seems just not to be suited to this site.