SolvedEverything in my store has disappeared !

edited August 2017 in Questions 0 LikesVote Down
My store on HipStamp has been on extended vacation for a while. I had serious medical issues and also sold my house over the last several months which necessitated this. All of my stamp stock is in storage while I look for a new place to live (unlike my postcard stock....my HipPostcard store is open). Since I currently don't have access to my stamps, I had to put my store on extended vacation. I just added a cover to my store since I recently bought a collection, all in anticipation of re-opening my store in the near future. Much to my horror, I found that ALL MY STAMPS THAT WERE PREVIOUSLY LISTED ARE GONE. There were several hundred entries which involved hours of work. Now all that's in my store is the single cover I just listed. I've been paying my monthly store fee throughout..... Anyone else having issues along these lines?

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • As a follow up, HipStamp support in its usual exemplary fashion responded to my support ticket very quickly. In the past, even though on extended vacation, my store would appear normally when I would click on the 'View my Store' button. That's why I was shocked when that wasn't the case today. However, all my items are still there and can be found thru the members area -> Selling. Phew.......now to go put my pants into the laundry LOL
  • :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I'm glad everything worked out for you, George, and that your health problems are behind you! Is Hawaii still in your plans??

•• Isn't Hipstamp customer service great? :smile:
  • An eternal optimist, my thoughts might have been " oh WOW, everything has sold!!"
  • Hi Dave - The best laid plans.....no, Hawai'i will have to remain a vacation destination for a number of reasons that I won't bore you with, but one which is needing to stay near my health practitioners since my issues aren't fully resolved yet and may never be. Now I'm temporarily bivouacked in an apartment while I look for a new place to live so I can get my stamp den up and running again. Having most everything in storage is a real pain! This week I'm road tripping to the Catskills to look at a neat log home with a huge deck that has a pool sunk in its center. I could live with that, and if I could get the dog to wear a grass skirt and serve me umbrella drinks...
    Kind of you to ask. Best.
  • Same here. I thought, did I miss the greatest sale, ever? LOL