how to add freeshipping to some items.

edited August 2017 in Questions 0 LikesVote Down
want to add free shipping to alll Austrian And Hungarian Item That I am selling.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Both you and I are a bit older than many. I have heard that you are 90 which is a bit beyond me. May I suggest that since both of us were born earlier than the age at which everyone became much more expert than us on a computer that we use all the help we can find to help us get the message out that we want to get out! You have started the right way now get someone to help you get the details out that will help buyers to contact you. All the best, John Talman
  • Cornel,

Any specific item can have it's own shipping rate, so on a per item basis you can set the shipping to $0.00 for any item. From the Members Area > Selling > Listings section, you can also bulk update the shipping on specific listings, so for example you could set all of your items in the Austria and Hungary categories to $0.00.

To do this, first navigate to the category you want to update, which you can do from the right hand side of the screen (scroll down until you see the category options). Select Europe > Austria, then at the top left of the page, click on the drop down menu which is part of the select box above the first listing. Choose "Select All X Matching Listings", then scroll to the bottom of the section and click on the Bulk Edit button. On the next screen, go to the Shipping section, click on it, and update the Shipping Costs accordingly. You would need to do this once per each category, ie: Austria and Hungary.

If you need further help, just click on Contact Us in the footer of our website, and we'll be happy to help.
  • Thanks for trying to help me. My problem is that when I follow your instructions I cannot find the category option.
  • From the Members Area > Selling > Listings page, it's on the right hand side. You will need to scroll down pass the initial Members Area menu items. It looks exactly the same as the Category selection in browse / search, except it's on the right - not left.