L@@K! I hate that so much!

L@@K, LQQK, I hate those lame things so much. They are so old, worn out and overly used. I refuse to buy from those who use them in their listings.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • This is actually against our terms and conditions:

- Item titles should not include shipping information, promotional words, or words irrelevant to the actual item, such as Wow! Look!, etc. Additionally, excessive (or non-standard) use of capitalization of words and inappropriate use of punctuation and special characters is strictly prohibited (i.e., 'BEST BRITISH STAMP!!!', 'L@@K!!!', 'Germany #5 ◊ Used ◊ OG', etc.).

In general, we periodically review listings for issues such as this, and will then work with the Seller to update their listings. We should be taking another pass at this soon.
  • edited August 2017 0 LikesVote Down
    There are several sellers here who use those. I think they have switched over to the Q to get away from your searches for the @. Anyway, I think most of those are coming from the ebay import link.
  • I used to use the diamond symbol as a separator, but that was a practice I developed for listing comics (and carried over to my stamp listings), where a dash separator could be mistaken for a grade modifier -- that is, a comic graded NM could be mistaken as NM-. I think I have corrected all my listings, now (though I have never been contacted by admin about any non-compliant listings).