Canadian Quarterly Stamp Packs are we allowed to put into our Store

Comments

• 11 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hello Les,

Yes you can. I have them in my store.

• Thank you every much for information
  • The Unitrade Catalogue has three pages of listings for Semi-Annual and Quarterly Packs. When I tried to look up John Coles listings for these on Hip Stamps I found no listings. Perhaps I tried to find them the wrong way but I did try several ways. Does a collector just run across them in a store or is there a better way for collectors to find them. Many stamps are die cut to shape in these packs which is attractive to collectors. If a seller is going to list them I presume they would like buyers to be able to easily find them. In looking them up what did I do wrong?
  • I believe that John Coles is an American dealer. My problem is that I have store with only stamps in it and was wondering if the Quarterly packs may be concern like a first cover. I was hoping that Mark might be able to shed some light on this.
  • edited November 2017 0 LikesVote Down
    Hi Les

You should list above item this way:

Canada MNH Complete Quarterly Pack Jan. - March 1996 Scott #s 1591 - 1601

Don't worry, it won't be seen as a FDC.

I just sold 2 pack in the last two weeks, not sure if I have anymore listed at this time.
  • Thank you for this information. Your help is greatly appreciate
  • Please note my comments above where I asked how to look up the Canadian Semi Annual or Quarterly Packs on Hip Stamps. At the end of October I was able to find two dealers with a couple of listings for the packs. There are many more listings for the stamps die-cut from the packs. This evening I could find no listings for the Canadian Packs as issued. Since Unitrade lists three pages of them I am surprised that at this time no seller on Hip Stamps appears to be selling them. I tried Canadian Quarterly Stamp Packs - Canada Stamp Packs - Stamp Packs and Collector's Stamps of Canada. As time allows I plan to list some of these packs and feel they could be popular but I would like buyers to be able to find my listings. Am I not looking them up in the proper way or is it just that none of the vendors on HS have chosen to list them at this time?
  • If you search in the box at the top of the members page for "quarterly" and then use the drill down on the left hand side of the page and click on Canada you will find several Canadian quarterly packs. for sale.
  • Thanks Carol it worked that way. I used inputs I mentioned in same box but didn't realize you had to start out with just "quarterly" that you mentioned and then go on to Canada. Obviously Canada is read and Canadian is not since I had already asked for Canadian Quarterly Stamp Packs. I obviously have a lot to learn about this site and how to look things up. All the best, John
  • Thank you Carol for the information. It will be a great help.
    Les
  • Try "Canada Quarterly Pack"