Help with setting up store sales

Is there any information available on how to set up store sales? The only way I've been able to get it to work is to use a topic. Entering a list of catalog numbers, separated by commas, doesn't work for me. Using the ids - would you have to type in each id assigned by HipStamp, one by one? Or maybe export your listing, and copy/paste a set of ids into a word processor or text file, then copy/paste that into the id place in the sale? I'm not going to spend my time trying this. There has to be a better way. How about private ids, using something like canada* for all listings that have a privateid starting with canada? How about being able to check some of your listings and put those on sale? I'm not quite ready to put everything in the store up for sale.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • On the Create a Sale page, there's several different options which you can use to create a sale on specific items only. This includes options such as categories, stamp condition, format, etc.

If you want to set up a sale on all of your Canada items, just specify Canada in the Categories section.
  • Any word on when we might get to create a sale based on a price range? On StampWants we had that functionality. I often created sales for stamps that were listed in a price range, including stamps priced or above or below a certain price. It worked very well for me in generating purchases, and clearing stock.
  • edited December 2017 0 LikesVote Down
    Mark: Your input above encouraged me to give it a try. My first effort is now up and running until Jan. 1 for Canada Counter booklets.