SolvedText selection color when editing listings

edited December 2017 in Bugs 0 LikesVote Down
I asked this question a long time ago but got no answer that would solve the issue: "I know that this has been discussed elsewhere but I cannot seem to alter the selection highlighting color in Firefox when I try to edit information in a listing or duplicate listing. The selection highlighting color is light yellow and I cannot figure out how to get it to change to the standard blue. The selection highlighting color is blue when I am using Internet Explorer and Google Chrome but for speed purposes I prefer to use Firefox. The selection highlighting color is also blue on all of the other pages that I visit on Firefox and the only exceptions are the pages on HipStamp. Can anybody tell me how to fix this issue? I am using the latest version of Firefox."Yellow Hilighting

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If my feeble old memory is correct there have been grumbles about the colours used here since back in the Stampwants days.
  • That is true, Dennis.

The light yellow color is next to impossible for me to see. The light gray text is likewise difficult for me to see. Not exactly ADA compliant.
  • You could try going to the menu icon (top right three horizontal lines), then choose Options. The General tab has a place to change fonts and colors.
  • Firefox shows no option for changing the hilighting color. The problem does not appear to be specific to Firefox as, again, the selection highlighting color is also blue on all of the other pages that I visit on Firefox and the only exceptions are the pages on HipStamp.
  • Oh, NOW I see what you mean. That is something Mark would have to"fix". It is site specific.
  • Absolutely correct. I suppose that younger eyes are not affected but all too often I have to go up to 120 percent to read on this site only, and then of course you lose the right hand margin .......much worse on my imac than on my old Dell laptop.
  • Ken - try it again now
  • Hi Mark

Whatever you did worked.
    Thanks!

Ken Wensley