Make Offer on My Entire Collection (6k+ stamps)

Hello folks. Looking to sell my entire collection as I am no longer able to collect and would like proceeds to go to my wife.

All offers are considered.

Here is a look at the collection. Click the question tab if you have questions. Thank you. Henry
https://www.hipstamp.com/listing/make-offer-selling-my-entire-collection-5-6k-stamp-horde/18329162stamp pile

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • There are 3 of those "fold over" top bins like you see them stocking shelves from in a pharmacy. Plus a cuple of cartons. All are stuffed with 99% older material. The newest items are from the "Bugs Bunny" era of U.S. . Loose pages from a Scotts album with mostly South and Central American countries. With the first issues of these countries from the 1800s. About 2-3 thousand glassine envelopes with Old U.S. and Worldwide. Several looseleafe binders with Cindarellas (very beautiful old French and British plus mucm, much more
  • A platic storage box of full sheets. U.S. Famous Americans, and many other3 cent issues. 2 "postal clerks" books of 50 full sheets - cent and 2 cent Four Freedoms Roosevelt. Many new issue sets sent from the philatelic office of Ghana, Jersey, and Gurnsey . With full set of the issue plus souvenir sheet. A few albums of collection of particular types of stamps, like all animals, statehood U.S. stamps, Revolutionery War. A few USPS special collections like the "Stamps of the Century" sheets in the original album. A couple of full sets of the Columbian reprints.assorted full sheets of stamps from when they were reproducing older stamps (triangles etc.) Two 3" looseleaf binders with "Classic" U.S. from Scott numbers 5 or 6 up to 1945. A binder with Canada from the first Victorians up to 1953. An album of British Commonwealth from early ones to the 1960s. "Kiloware" a large plastic bag of U.S. on paper. A plastic shoebox with about 200 FDCs .A couple of FDC albums. A batch of German states with some CVs in the hundreds. 3 or 4 stock books with all older stamps. One stock book loaded with France including a lot of French Art on Stamps. Plus more
  • When i feel up to it i'll look through and post more.