Unable to put best offer in listings

I just uploaded 84 stamps in Canada and cannot get the best offer option to display. I noticed this after I had listed them all. Just tried to go back and edit them and it still doesn't work.

Comments

• 12 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Still unable to update these listings to accept best offers. Tried another listing yesterday via list similar and still the make offer option does not appear on my listing.
  • Should be fixed now.
  • Thank you Mark! All is well.
  • I do not want the "Make Offer" option on my listings but I cannot find any way to turn off this option. Help!!!!!
  • In my observation, it's a "per item" setting. You might be able to use the bulk uploader to edit all your listings to turn it off, or perhaps staff can do it for you if you send a request to "contact us". Just make sure you turn it off on new listings you create.
  • The 'Make Offer' option appears just below the box where one fills in the selling price. By default, the box is checked, so if you don't want to use it, it must be un-checked when creating a listing. Personally, I would have preferred it the other way around myself...
  • Doug
    I have not created any new listings on HipStamp. All have been imported from Bidstart and I have never used "Best Offer" on Bidstart.
  • Anyone have any idea how I can turn off this option in bulk and keep it from happening on future Bidstart sync's?
  • With regards to the default setting you see when creating a new listing, you can change these, including best offer, from the Members Area - Selling - Seller Tools - Prefilled Fields page.
  • What about sync's from Bidstart?
  • The same setting appears on the bidStart Sync page. Ken - I sent you an email regarding and updated your listings to remove the Offer option.
  • Mark

Found it!

Thanks.