Undeliverable Order - No Response from Buyer

edited April 2018 in Questions 1 LikesVote Down
I received an order from February back as undeliverable a few weeks ago. I verified that the address on the envelope is the same as the address on my HipStamp invoice. I have sent a HipStamp message and a followup email to the buyer and have not gotten any response. I also have not heard from the customer that he hasn't received the item. Is there a way for HS to reach out to the buyer? I'm getting ready to issue a refund and put the items back in my inventory. I'm also nervous about receiving a negative feedback for non-delivery. Any help or advise would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you were paid with PayPal, does the address there jive with the one on the HS invoice?
  • Use the CONTACT US link to open a trouble ticket and ask for help. Also, as George stated check the PayPal address. It's amazing how many people won't update their addresses on various web sites, but they have to keep the PayPal address up-to-date to match their credit card billing address or else their credit card purchases won't be approved from their bank.

Also, hopefully, nothing has happened to your buyer...