Non Paying Auction Bidders

This discussion was created from comments split from: Undeliverable Order - No Response from Buyer.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I HAVE OTHER ISSUES THAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH. NON-PAYERS. I'M HOLDING A LOT OF STAMPS THAT HAVE BEEN SOLD BUT NEVER PAID FOR. I REACH OUT TO THE CUSTOMERS AND MOST TIMES NO REPLIES.

I HAD TO CANCEL SOME ORDERS AND PUT STAMPS BACK IN INVENTORY. BUT, SOME OF THOSE CUSTOMERS KEEP ON BIDDING AND IT DRIVES ME NUTS !!

THEY BID THEY WIN AND THEY LEAVE PLANET EARTH ! FOR WEEKS AND MONTHS !

HS SHOULD BAN SOME OF THOSE CUSTOMERS FROM BIDDING.

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I'M THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS ISSUE.
  • Are you reporting those bidders to HS management?
  • Hi Philip,

I am sorry to hear that you have had an issue with non-paying bidders on auctions.

I've taken a quick look at your recent auction related orders over a week old, and it looks like you have about 10 unpaid orders out of 200, or about 5%. This is definitely higher than the average on our site. However, it also looks like about half those orders were from one buyer. We'll take a look at these and follow-up on our end.

Just a quick reminder, if you have a buyer who is unresponsive, and has not paid after a reasonable amount of time, please leave appropriate feedback. This helps us to quickly see any issues with specific buyers we need to address.
  • Thanks, I appreciate your imput