Not TakenI am Not able to make correction on the sell pages

edited May 2016 in Bugs 0 LikesVote Down
When I use "list a similar item I am not able to make make changes on the item number or description. If I start from the beginning and start a new listing it works fine. I am running on Windows 10 and all has worked well until this AM.
Example is "make/make" above it will not allow me to delete the error.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'm not currently able to reproduce this issue. What is the HipStamp listing ID of a specific item you are referring to that you can not edit?
  • Id#2032918 Australia 161 I tried correcting a spelling error and the description box froze and I was unable to scroll back and make the correction or even delete the text of this "list similar item" feature . I was able to add pictures and advance to the next page. Also I was unable to change the item number from the previous item listed. I closed out of the site, reentered and was able to list the item from the beginning.This happened several times today with other items I tried to relist using the "list similar item" feature.
  • I can't seem to reproduce this error. What Internet browser are you using, and do you have any ad-blocking software installed?
  • I am using explore with Windows 10.I have no blocking software. I think something may have been running in the background that may have interfered for that short time period. This was the first and only time that this has happened. So it is just "Ghost in the Machine" that could have caused this issue. I will load a several more items today and see what happens. Thank you for checking into this
  • Every thing worked perfectly today. The issue must have been on my end