Cancelling a Purchase order

I have bought some items recently but seller and myself are not coming on an agreement on shipping ans seller is advising to cancel the order. How can I cancel the order as buyer.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You can request the seller cancel the order from his end. I have had several buyers change their minds. Easy for seller to do.
  • Why didn't you contact the seller before you made the purchase? Clicking on the buy button says that you agreed to the terms of sale (regardless of whether you actually read, or didn't read, the seller's terms.
  • i had checked with seller to post by normal post but he insisted me to declare that if dont receive it, he is not responsible, against this I had asked him to just show me the proof of dispatch and then its ok, but he is not agreeing to it.One side declaration can not take place in any deal
  • If you pay with PayPal, the seller is always responsible, even if he has it posted on the site "he is not responsible". Have him ship it and if you don't receive it the file with PayPal, it's very easy to do.
  • Your complaint then is not about the shipping fees, but that you have not yet received the item, right? You weren't clear in your original post.