Postage problem

edited October 2018 in Questions 0 LikesVote Down
I have a customer buying an item that says it has shipping set at $1 but the buyer tells me that in the shopping cart the amount is $2.50
I checked the listing and it appears to be set up for $1
The item # is 20872087
Are my neurological problems getting worse? I know I am late with my coffee but how can I get the sale put back to $6 instead of $8.50? It is a trivial matter to me since I will be charged 15 cents extra for the sale, however if he doesn't want to buy at that price, how can I relist the item and not get charged the 85 cents? If I relist and sell then will I be paying sellers fees again?

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The US shipping for this item is set to $1, and is what the buyer would be charged. I've taken a quick look at the buyer in question's account, and they do not appear to currently have any items from you in their cart. They may have been looking at another Seller, or at the total shipping for their order across multiple Sellers - but the shipping on this item would be $1. If the buyer has any further questions, please ask them to contact our Support Staff using the Contact Us link in the footer of any page on HipStamp.
  • Thanks Mark. He may have deleted them from the cart.