Any updates?

It would be nice, were we to be supplied with an update from Mark.
Without specific details, How is it progressing? How much longer might we anticipate waiting for resolution? etc.

In the beginning it was going to be a week. Now a month has passed.
Any bone would be good at this point. I keep hearing rumors of BS closing, an "overhaul" of the SGM. etc.

I have no idea what SG's up to, and the talk of an "overhaul" sounds suspicious, as their problems (debt included) I believe go far beyond BS / SGM....Their "stamp investment" schemes & such.

SG's stock closed @ 12.5 PENCE today

Again I ask if we could PLEASE get some sort of update?

Thank you

Patrick

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It would be nice, but I doubt that Mark can give you an update on BS/SGM. How could he? On the other hand, yes it would be nice to see if its worthwhile to keep loading material on BS, and if Mark feels he will be able to "transfer" these plus all the sales made on BS to Hipstamp.
    Also, in the meantime is he working to improve Hipstamp for a eventual re-opening?
  • An optimist might say "It's only been weeks ...we've been through months and years with BS and SG".
    A pessimist might say "It was too good to be true. I've wasted my time. The hobby is doomed.".
    A rationalist might say "I could have been outside in the sun all this time risking skin cancer".
    A sadist might contemplate listing his XF MNH zeppelin set for $200 "price good today only".

Anyway, my yard is looking better than it has in quite a while. ;-)
  • Since there's a legal proceeding under way, I'm pretty sure Mark is unable to comment both because of legal constraints as well as his just simply not knowing how this is going to ultimately play out in court. Yes, it would be nice to have some information.
    I do see some sellers continuing to list here....some heavily and some not (I fall into the latter category). Hopefully this won't turn out to be a waste of time (if, God forbid, Mark is on the losing end of the court case). I'm keeping my fingers crossed...
  • SG ..... brexit from hipstamps
  • May 23rd posting ..." and will provide an update within the next few weeks". How many weeks constitute "a few"?
  • Several...
  • a handful or so, give or take some
  • From my Redneck upbringing......Could it be a passel?