Finding Fees

The non-intuitive nature of this site has always been frustrating. So, how can I see the site fees that are due from each sale? I don't mean the red box showing the total due.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Scroll down to the bottom of this page. Under get to know us there is a link called fees. Click the link.
  • Click MEMBERS AREA and click again at lowest tab ACCOUNT HISTORY.
  • edited February 2019 1 LikesVote Down
    I;ve stated before that I would gladly, joyfully even pay an extra $5 or $10 a month to have all the information available at a mouse click that we used to have on the My Bidstart page. Not one thing I try to do doesn't involve trial and error in trying to locate it or the creation of a ticket. It is impossible to get information on individual country sales history in order to figure out where my time would be best spent in listing without juping through hoops, and on and on........ all once totally intuitive and now apparently gone forever. I have started to gather all of the old bankers boxes that have remained unopened since the 80's and think I will just group them into large lots and walk them around one of the larger shows. I know most of the dealers, they know my old stock.

I have spent 4 or 5 hours so far getting ready for Federal taxes and at the end of the month will have the pleasure of preparing my NYS sales tax form with it's 100's of different taxing entities...Getting to be too much bother for too little profit..It used to take me a few mouse clicks and printing a few pages...
  • Franz, thanks. That's what I was looking for.