Items that sell are being added to the store unsold list on Ebay.

Hi all. Just a heads up! Recently, several of my items on Ebay have sold but I found they were no longer in my inventory. Could not figure out how this was happening. Anyway, had to refund buyer the money and apologize. Ebay docked me with a "bad boy" as well. Just discovered that some (maybe all) of my items listed on Ebay as fixed price items that sell to buyers on HipStamp (because of HipStamp/eBay linking, are then being shown on my eBay store's UNSOLD pages, requiring relisting. So what this does is allow you to unwittingly relist a sold item that no longer exists.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited March 2019 0 LikesVote Down
    Cliff, go to your HipStamp Ebay Sync page and make sure the box for Flag Sold Listings on Ebay is checked, which will add [SOLD] to the closed ebay listing, so you know which ones not to relist.

Flag Sold Listings on Ebay

When an item is sold here, it will automatically be closed on ebay, and move to the Closed Listings section. This option additionally allows you to prepend the title on ebay with the word [SOLD]. If you regularly relist items on Ebay from the Closed Listings section, you may find this option useful.
  • Thanks very much, Ted! Cannot believe I missed that. Mystery Solved.
  • Yes Cliff that's right. It also applies to listings that sell here on hipstamp that can go straight to your ebay UNSOLD "and" ENDED LISTINGS pages. You could easily relist these on ebay only to find they sell again and you are out of stock and have problems as you have found. However - recently they changed things and in the unsold page those listing now have a "(SOLD)" pre-fix at the start of the title which now helps a lot.