non paying biddeers

why does Hipstamp not have a "block bidder" option as these bidders only cost the sellers time, money and expendibles. This situation has to be stopped.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • That question is one of the mysteries of the universe.
  • As a buyer, I had two instances in the past where I changed duty assignments and a seller (one is still selling on HS) negged my feedback with no attempt of communication because the bid closed during my move across country and I didn't pay for a few weeks (had a few extra circumstances going on and checking Bidstart was the least of my focus issues).

He lost a good multi-visit buyer over a 25c item ( I had bought many items from him previously and spent many zeroes with other sellers since then).

My point is that blocking the buyer without researching all the circumstances should be a last resort. Perhaps an enhancement to the "PreApproval" process on a one-to one exchange (one seller aimed at one buyer) for example... have the buyer set a specific limit "in escrow" before they exercise that specific bid site.
  • In general, non paying bidders are suspended from HipStamp - so they would be blocked from bidding again with any seller. If you have an issue with a non-paying bidder, please file a claim in our Resolutions center, and we'll take appropriate action.