FCP vs ACP

Does anyone can tell me, by looking at the picture, if I have the FCP or ACP Version, hope it is possible.
I guess, FCP, but not 100% sure.
Maybe some one has both version and could do a picture how the different looks like.

Thanks

IMG_E6409

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Sorry guys, was a little to fast, just found some info and found out that the ACP version does not have phosphor bands.
    Therefore this is the FCP version with two phosphor bands.
  • It is always helpful to people reading if initials, acronyms, etc. are defined. Many people probably don't know what ACP or FCP mean. It also provides a method in which people can learn as the follow-up description does.
  • edited May 17 3 LikesVote Down
    Sorry for not defined it before.
    Here are the definitions:
    ACP acronym: 'A' (or Advanced) Coated Paper. Under short wave ultraviolet light it is very white in appearance and gives a strong afterglow.
    FCP acronym: Fluorescent Coated Paper. A chalk coated paper with an added optical brightening agent.

Let me see if I have and can show the different between those two with a picture, will posted it later here.
  • Thank you!
  • edited May 17 3 LikesVote Down
    Here is a picture to see the different.
    Used different values, as those only exists with the individual paper.
    Also added one more to see the different.
    OFPN acronym: OBA-Free Non-phosphorised Paper. A paper with no Optical Brightening Agents.
    FCP acronym: Fluorescent Coated Paper. A chalk coated paper with an added optical brightening agent.
    ACP acronym: 'A' (or Advanced) Coated Paper. Under short wave ultraviolet light it is very white in appearance and gives a strong afterglow.

Also, if I am not wrong, ACP Machins does not have phosphor bands.

phospor