Scott Specialty Pages for Some Vanished Nations (Dead Countries)

I have been looking for pages for some of the countries that do not exist anymore. I have found many through eBay, but I am still searching for others. I was wondering if anyone through HipStamp could help me. The pages can be used but decent enough to go in my albums. Some pages have mounts on them and that's okay. Even if they have hinges, don't try to pull them off or you'll damage the page itself. If you don't have anything to offer me, maybe you could give me some kind advice as to where I might have a better chance of finding these pages or maybe you know someone who could help me. Thank you all who read this message. God bless you!!

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Can you be a little bit more specific about which country you are looking for?
  • Sure, I'm looking for quite a few but here is a short list: Ajman, Djibouti, Eastern Silesia, French Colonies, French Congo, French Equatorial Africa, French Guinea and French West Africa. I forgot to mention that I'm looking these to be on Scott Specialized pages, to maintain the uniformity of my collection. Thank you for your time!! God bless you and yours!!
  • edited June 2019 0 LikesVote Down
    Have you considered making your own pages. I know that it is nice to see that pre-printed image on the page, but creating your own layout allows for more flexibility in your presentation. I'd start with a Scott Catalogue for the country in question and build my page to incorporate the stamps I have (e.g. mint and used attached pairs and blocks, etc.) as well as the stamps that are missing from my collection. Most public libraries have a current edition of Scott Catalogues in their reference section with a copier nearby. My library has older editions of Scott that can be checked out. Just a thought
  • Steiner pages are a great option too.
  • Thanks for all your suggestions and assistance. I really appreciate them. I'm still looking for the pre-printed pages though. And you know what? I didn't know Steiner's pages were still available!! I think I may check him out. Thanks for the info. God bless you all!!