Buyer Tools: Watching -- Adding Notes

I'd like to have the ability to add notes to items that I am watching. Has any thought been given to adding a feature like this?

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I second that emotion. I sometimes find items on my watch list that make me wonder about their reason for being there, as they don't appear to be ones I would have interest in.
  • 3rd it.
  • I'll drink the 5th.
  • Waiting for 6th and 7th so I can chime in and say I ate it.
  • I also Liked Stevens Feature Request.....
  • Ability to add notes to sellers is one I would like. For instance, I want to be able to make notes about a buying experience.
  • This should also be on the sellers end to make notes on sold items. StampWants had it.
  • Every time I look at my watch list on HipStamp I wonder much the same thing as Ted notes above. Why am I watching this? Which collection is it needed for? What is the CV? How much am I willing to bid or offer? Having to recall the answers or break out the catalogs to look them up usually means that they remain "watched" rather than "bought. I don't have this problem with my ebay watch list.
  • Another auction has passed in which I only bid on a few of the items I had been watching because I had neither the time or the inclination to research why it was that the items had been initially placed on my watch list. Could I make my own list? Of course. But I don't need to do so on the other venue and I am disappointed that option isn't available here.