Can't establish shipping rates for my items.

edited August 2016 in Questions 0 LikesVote Down
In Prefilled Fields, I have set my shipping rates as follows:
USD By Itself 1.00; w/Another Item (which I assume means combined rate, so I entered 1.00 again); Shipping Method USPS; Choose Location Domestic.
Then, for "Everywhere Else" 2.00; 2.00; USPS; Everywhere Else.
But when I try to purchase something from my store (before logging in as myself), my invoice under "Postage" reads: "Get Quote."
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks!
Doug

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • One important note, if you previously had incorrect Shipping Charges set up on the bidStart Sync or Prefilled Fields page, and then corrected them - this would only affect new items, it wouldn't update your existing listings.

I've taken a look at your items, and there were many which had incorrect shipping information. Also, just to note the "with Another Item" rate is what you want to charge when the item ships with another item (basically the additional item rate - which you can set per item on HipStamp). On bidStart you offer $0.00 additional shipping, so I assume that's what you wanted here too. As a result, I updated all of your listings to be:

$1.00 US Shipping, $0.00 each additional item
    $1.50 Canada Shipping, $0.00 each additional item
    $2.00 Everywhere Else Shipping, $0.00 each additional item

So you should be all set (unless that wasn't what you wanted, and let me know).
  • Many thanks! (FYI, lately, as I add new listings, I've been raising the Canada shipping rate, leaving old items unchanged, but this is fine. Sometimes I set higher rates for bulkier items, and this may also have caused a problem.) I'll be in touch if (when) I need more help.
    Doug
  • Hi Doug. Good to see you over here.

Ted
  • Yes, sir! :smile: Likewise!

Doug