Unresponsive seller

How do I get action from a seller who owes me for a return?


  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you paid using PayPal, open up a claim. If not, use the contact button at the bottom of the page to open a case with the site administration.
  • Good luck, I am also trying to get a seller to respond regarding a misidentified stamp I purchased from him at auction. Several attempts at contact through Hipstamp were unsuccessful so I went to Paypal's resolution center and subsequently got a response.The stamp has been returned to the seller and I am waiting for my refund. If nothing happens in the next few days I'll elevate the case with Paypal.
  • "unresponsive seller" Did you try CPR? (call PayPal resolvers)
  • Or try Crying to Poor Ron.
  • Writing to the Staff with "Contact Us" can also help if they are non-responsive. There have been times with sudden health issues, or computer crashes (playing devil's advocate). They have their phone number and can reach out by other means.
Sign In or Register to comment.