Scottt Specialty Pages for Somalia and Turkish Cyprus

Good evening everyone!! I have a question for all of the sellers out: Do any of you offer Scottt Specialty Pages for Somalia and Turkish Cyprus, separately of course? I only need pages because I have binders and slipcases. Any assistance and/or advice will be greatly appreciated. Enjoy the rest of the evening and God bless!!

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Scott doesn't make pages for Turkish Cyprus. It does issue pages for Somalia, in the International album pages at least, but hasn't done so since 1991.
  • Do you mean Turkish Occupied Northern Cyprus?
  • I apologize for the delay in responding to your question.I'm referring to the "Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus" as cataloged in the Scott Standard Catalog. I have begun to think I will have to purchase preprinted pages from eBay sellers to reprint them on blank pages of Scott Specialized paper. It seems that Scott isn't printing them anymore. Why? I don't know since they are still a stamp-issuing entity!! Weird, right?? I was told to use blank Scott pages to create my album by staff at Amos Media. That will never do!! I used to own an album for this country but it was "misplaced" during military moves. I'm also confused about the difference between British Cyprus, Greek Cyprus, and Turkish Cyprus. In the Minkus country album, all three were listed under British Europe(?) Vol 5 as Cyprus. Sometimes I see British Cyprus and Turkish Cyprus residing in the same album. Is this how they are selling Cyprus by combining all three under the name of "Cyprus" without telling anyone or explaining the reasoning behind their decision? The European publishers issue a separate album called Turkish Cyprus. I can't afford those albums, plus they don't use the same quality of paper. Looking forward to hearing from you!! Stay safe and be blessed is my prayer!!
  • I don't think Scott ever made pages for Turkish Cyprus. It is not contained in Scott's Turkey Specialized, and it is not included in the International Album either.

Steiner Pages do have Turkish Cypress.
  • I hear what you're saying, but I owned the album several years ago ~ say around 1990 or so. I was still in the military. I bought it just before I was discharged (honorably) due to the government's military drawdown in 1992
  • BRITISH CYPRUS = Cyprus as a colony 1878-1960 (stamps from 1880)
    GREEK CYPRUS = Cyprus From 1960 onwards.
    TURKISH CYPRUS = Turkish Occupied Northern Part of Cyprus 1974 onwards. This is an illegal / Unrecognized Entity. The stamps are local post in nature and all mail into and out of the area has to go to Turkey first. Letters usually with a Turkish Mainland address.