Listing order?

Is there a way to arrange my listings in the order I prefer? They currently are arranged based on when they were listed. I know you can sort them various ways but I’d like them to be in a specific order of my Choosing, is that possible?

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Nope, Mark decides how your listings will be ordered
  • You can change the sort order, but it is only for the time you are online. The next time you go back into HS, the default (described above as "Mark's") will be back.
  • It WOULD be nice to actually know what the sort order is. It does not seem terribly rational. So any explanation would be nice. It also would be a nice enhancement if sellers could choose the sort order for their store.
  • My sense is that the default order is most recent first, with higher value (US$1+) getting the first few spots.
  • It seems I'm not in the Minority here... Shouldn't we be able to arrange the stamps whichever way we want? Does someone at Hip read these posts? I've asked them many times and they don't seem to care much about it. So if I go in and list a bunch of Duck stamps... Those will show up first... I'd like to arrange so my more important items showed up first. Many buyers don't realize they can sort.
  • Inquiry into this is not new and Mark has indicated that random re-sorting produces fresh looks and good results in the stores.
    Over time I've seen the benefit of this, while still wishing to be able to search my and other stores in an ordered way. Fortunately we are able to use the upper right "sort by" button in a store to select "country/catalog number" to largely do this. To make this option known to my store viewers, I've directed them how to do it in my store introductory remarks. Not sure if any have availed themselves of this feature though.
  • I have, Ron. :smiley: