Feed Back

I sold 2 items and I want to leave positive feed back, Where do I find it ????

Comments

• 13 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Go under members area and it will show a summary page. Click where it says feedback,on the next page on the right hand side is a box that shows the options to see your feedback received and leave feedback.
  • THANKS MICHAEL
  • It would be nice if "Feedback received" showed up at the same place where items sold are listed and the "Shipped" icon is. Wouldn't have to hunt it down. In some cases Bidstart is more user friendly than Hip.
  • I'm learning more and more each and every day
  • OK tried the way it's been explained for leaving feedback for a seller, but I get '0 entries' when I click on the 'leave feedback' 'pending' buttons. I've just received a shipment and only set the 'received' status. So how the heck do I give the seller the positive feedback he deserves?
  • Am I the only one who finds the new (Compared to BidStart) Messaging awkward? When I get a message why is the reply option on the message rather than within HiipStamp? Not a big fan of this.
  • Ross, I have the same issue - I have had two orders arrive since the change to HipStamp and was not able to leave Feedback. That section doe the same thing to me - "0 entries". It should be on the same page as the received page but if not, it should work, but can't figure out how. Anyone that can help would be welcome! Thanks.
  • Currently you can't leave feedback for any items which were purchased on bidStart. We did import existing feedback from bidStart, and you can leave feedback for any new purchases on HipStamp - but not imported bidStart sales at this time. However, we will review this further. Ross - the sales you currently have are imported from bidStart.
  • Mark, my BidStart feedback has not shown up yet. I had closed that store after I opened the store here. My understanding was that you'd still be able to recover and move my feedback from BS to HS. Is that still the case?
  • Ross- sign in and click the Feedback tab > Leave Feeback. You have 10 pending items waiting on feedback.
    Thomas- email me support@hipecommerce.com we need to combine your accounts since you created 2. Once we do that, your feedback should be restored.
  • I buy and sell, and all pending feedback are comingled. There is no way to separate them; in addition it would be much better when we could leave feedback from the items purchased / sold pages. Since my mail time from USA has a lag, it may be a couple weeks before I check my US mail (post office 90 miles away). For example, I just received 5 orders, and am trying to find them under the pending feedback section. After going through three pages of pending feedback, I still have not found them yet.
  • Couldn't agree more! "It would be much better when we could leave feedback from the items purchased / sold pages"
    With a third "flag" like the dollar and ship sign.
  • I have given feedback, and if I have received any I guess, I will never know. It is totally mixed up. I never Had any problems on bid start!!! I guess they are having to many problems. So 1st they need to kill the bugs, on the BUGS. Then We will see PROGRESS. They must not be getting any sleep at all, So PLEASE MARK AND JUSTIN GO HOME AND SPEND SOME TIME WITH THE FAMILY AND GET SOME SHUT EYE. YOU DESERVE A DAY OFF ONCE A WEEK. MAKE IT ON YOUR SABBATH, AND GO TO YOUR SABBATH HALL. AND PRAY!!!