The List.

Is there a way for me to get a list of customers that have been granted approval for pay later?

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I don’t think so, Prof. Luree.
  • Isn't that a situation inwhich a potential buyer seeks pay later approval with a particular seller/s within the confines of that seller/s store? Such a list would only be of interest to the individual granting sellers, I would think. In that case, one could review one's message history to recall what buyers were afforded approval.
  • Oh you two have way too much time on your hands! What a hoot. I really don't want to go through years of messages to see who and when I granted this privilege of buy now pay later. I wanted technology to work for me and just let it be at my fingertips the moment, if not before that moment, that I think about it.
  • images
    Um....this is sorta my level of a high tech memory circuit. It should explain a lot about my posts.
  • But it does keep me entertained. And this hobby needs to make us giggle every now and again. Post 'em notes come in handy, too.
  • Any such "list" would be specific to your store. You have to grant a buyer approval to buy from you and pay later. There is no site wide approval for this as it would have to be approved by site management, and then not every seller might want that to apply to their store for some or all buyers on the "list"..
  • Yes, I have granted several buyers this privilege, but just for my interest I wanted to know who was on that list. I realize it is on a customer by customer accommodation. I currently have a buyer that has not paid yet and I don't recognize their name and was wondering if they were on that list. Guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

Which leads to another question, how would one reverse that decision of stopping that function of buy now pay later for a customer?

Thanks all.