Anyone had any dealing with a seller "Countrybear" from Tennessee?

Can't seem to get my orders fulfilled. Been over two months and he does respond to my emails but tells me has mailed some and working on others but I never get them.

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Ask for a tracking number
  • But that won't help if the items are sent USPS First Class Mail. No tracking.
  • Are you referring to countrybearstamp? If so, I have not received my last two orders from that seller. However, I did receive a refund.
  • Yes, that's the one. I have 7 outstanding orders. Guess I will be asking for a refund also.
  • To be clear, I have made several purchase from this seller and have been very happy with them. It's just been the last two that I didn't receive.
  • Same impressions as K F above . He's always ready to return your payment if you shout too much!, It takes time with him. I am still in bed with him and hopes he does abide by his commitment . I guess it could be old age and tiredness, as he hinted to me
  • I shall NEVER attempt to buy from this guy again. I live in Canada, and failed to receive over half a dozen orders placed closely together. Despite his reassurances that he'd mailed them all - nothing. I waited over two months and had almost forgotten the orders in the meantime.
    Maybe he'll prove me wrong and one day there shall be a massive thump as the orders all arrive in one go!! NOT