Bentley has been quite busy and just hit a big milestone

He just posted his 1000th listing. Only took him a little less than two months to go from 500 to 1000. He's quite proud of himself and is currently taking a nap. Most buyers will likely receive their items with one or two cat hairs in them!!! Just kidding, I told him not to do that but do cats really listen??? Happy Friday everyone!

https://www.hipstamp.com/store/the-bentley-collection

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Greg, It's been my experience cats are quite tolerant letting a human live in the same house, providing they are mindful of the cat's rules. Everyone pretty much understands that cats can't be herded, or for that matter expect cats to stay in a lined up in a row (like ducks) -but rather find them immediately wandering off in different directions if one could ever somehow get them in a formation. Do they listen? Just try opening a can in the kitchen with them anywhere in the house to find out.
  • You are right about opening a can, any can, or even going near the pantry where their food is. Savages!!!! That's when they are trying to herd us.
  • Mouse sends his heartiest congratulations !

He's been trying to get his number of listings up for the past several weeks but each time he does, some "pesky" buyer comes along and drops the total item number again. Not that he's complaining, mind you, since this keeps him in biscuits and rawhide chews. Mouse hopes you have the same problem with your listings numbers as well.

BTW, along the same lines as cats listening goes, if you think dogs can't count, show one three biscuits, put them in your pocket, and then try giving the dog only two of them...
  • Thanks Mouse! Bentley told me today (after his third or fourth nap and some scratches) that he challenged himself to list something new every day. Muttered something about some tortoise and hare as he drifted off again. Our old dog (15 1/2 y.o. dog Annie) has no interest in stamps but she likes to sneak up behind me and wait for someone to push me backwards and fall over her. The old Junior High trick. She does respond to Milk Bones like she was three. I think it's just a rouse.

Hope you and yours are well George and we'll catch up again soon!

Dang "pesky" buyers!!!!