ImplementedBulk Changes

edited March 2018 in Feature Requests 0 LikesVote Down
Hey, is there a plan for doing Bulk Changes?

I was just doing some editing, which, by the way was very easy thank you very much, and there are a couple areas that would be good for utilizing a bulk change.

Comments

• 11 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • My shipping policy is $2 shipping And free shipping if the purchase is over $30. I was unable to do this. My current plan is simply to refund the $2 until this can be worked out. So it really is not too important but it would be nice.
    Paul
  • Luree - Yes, Bulk Changes are planned

Paul - You can actually do this already. Go to the Members Area > Selling > Seller Tools > Postage Setup page, and at the top of the page you'll see "Free Shipping" check this off, and then enter the minimum amount a customer must spend to receive free shipping, ie: $30
  • Mark, worked smoothly
  • Mark, in my case, I use 3 Postal Rates (Canada, USA, INTL). In Paul's question above, and with your response, there are only 2 selections, a) Domestic & b) International.

How will this work in our case? Would USA be caught as International. and allow Free Shipping to our Users if they meet the purchase requirements? ($30.00 in the test case above).

Thanks Mark!
  • Michael - Domestic would be your own country, and International would be everywhere else. So if you're in Canada, yes USA would be part of the International shipping promotion settings.
  • I figured so, but I thought I best verify, should also assist future Canadians as well. Thanks for your time.
  • I use different postal rates for different types of items for domestic and international shipments. For example single stamps, blocks and plate blocks ship at one rate, collections and sheets ship at a higher rate due to the larger size and weight. Will there be a method by which we can filter items to adjust the shipping & handling rates?
  • Yes, we need to work on providing better bulk update capabilities so that you can do just that. We do intend to develop such tools. In the interim, please feel free to open a support ticket if you need any help with updating listings in bulk.
  • Would it be possible to separate Canada from the rest of the world? The two ounce rate to Canada is the same as the one ounce rate to the rest of the world and Priority Mail International rates are lower also. In any case, international shipping options should be separate. A stamp with free shipping in the US may have different shipping options or prices to international locations based on value, especially if the $400 threshold is exceeded.
  • It's set up simply as "Domestic" and "Everywhere Else" as the two defaults. You can create and use your own "Canada" zone, but I recommend doing it BEFORE you do any synch.
  • Yes, from the Members Area > Selling > Postage Setup page you can create as many zones as you want, Canada, Europe, etc. Though as Doug mentioned you should do it first before creating listings. However, if you've already done so just shoot us a support request and we'll get it fixed for you (until we implement an easy Bulk Changes tool).