Is it possible to search for a particular buyer by user name?

I'd like to look at this person's feedback rating.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Did you search for their name as a possible seller?

Have they bought from you before?
  • You can go to stores, put their name or the name of their store into the search box located on the left. Then go to the store and click on any stamp. This will show the sellers name with their total feedbacks listed in blue. Click on that. This will show the individual feed comments posted.

Unfortunately if they have any negative or neutral comments, you need to page thru all comments to determine the problem. It would be nice if we could just click on either of the boxes for a listing of only negative or neutral feedbacks. I feel it is always important to read the comments because they are sometimes posted in error. A negative comment with the explanation being "Great stamp and service" is not a REAL negative comment. Sellers can get these removed, but sometimes its too much of a hassle to catch everyone in a timely manner.
  • John: The question was finding the feedback profile of a buyer, I don't know how you can do that
  • I someone buys or makes an offer on something in your store, you can click on the little hyperlink number to the right of their username and see their feedback profile. I do that all the time. Especially to verify their shipping location. Not sure if one can just randomly search any buyer and view those profiles.
  • edited February 2021 0 LikesVote Down
    Thanks to all. The answer to my question seems to be no.
    Greg, in this case I had an offer but did not see the parenthesized feedback rating after the name, as I usually do. Partly I wanted to make sure the buyer was in the US, as I no longer ship internationally. After a while I said to heck with it and accepted the offer, whereupon the rating magically appeared.
    As it turns out, this person does have a store, but that didn't occur to me beforehand.