How to: Changing Store Items to Auctions

I am a relatively new seller to HipStamp.
I created a store and have a few items listed, but I would like to change a few of them to auction style listings.
I have seen other sellers who seem to have changed store items to auction items.
I tried to edit the item, selected "auction" instead of "Store Item", changed my starting bid to '0.01' and when I click on 'PROCEED" I get a message that says: "This listing cannot be edited."

Do I have to cancel the store item and relist it as an auction?
It seems like there should be an easier way.

Please advise.
Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The way I do it is to end the item, then search for it in the closed items, then when I find it there is an option to list a similar item. I use that and just change the listing type from store to auction, enter the starting bid, pick the duration and I'm all set. There may be better ways to do it but I'm a computer klutz.

https://www.hipstamp.com/store/fatdanes-stamp-store
  • Thanks! I just deleted the ones in question and listed them on that other auction site. I will attempt again this week.

Is there a standard auction time? Or just list whenever?
  • Also, the other site allows me to see how many views, how many watchers, etc. I haven't seen that on HipStamp. Any ideas?
  • Go to your Listings front page. Select (check the box) the listings you want to send to auction, and click on Auction at the bottom of the listings.
    Auction
  • For the number of views, go to the individual page for the item and scroll down just a bit and look really hard for a light gray colored box that is barely visible, and there you will find your answer.
  • And usually you will see no one has seen it yet!
  • Is there a way to select multiple listings to send to auction and quickly put a one minute break between the end time for each auction item? As far as I can tell, you can select multiple items, but you can only put in one start/end time. Do you have to manually put in each end time, or am I missing something?
    Thanks!