Reporting is gone?

I just tried to open a ticket by using the contact us button. Things are all changed and I don't know how to report that silly thread on Hotmail.

Is anybody else experiencing this? And if you can submit a ticket, please report that thread. Then tell me what I did wrong, lol.

Thanks

Comments

• 12 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I saw the same thing, Luree, earlier today. Just don;t know how to report this now.
  • Apparently unintended consequences of changing from easy to understand words to pictograms .... looks sort of like a car dashboard - no clue as to what any of the lights are. Gimmicks - why ??????
  • There should not be gimmicks in anything. Go by the simple rule of KISS. All it does is make customers frustrated. Very many people who use this site are old and do not like change.
  • I found a place.. If you go to the bottom and go to help. On the very bottom of the help page is the email addy for Hipstamp. You can use that to send an email at least. I did this morning about the hotmail not working. It is very hard to see, but is there. wkaj
  • I saw that lasts night. Did the email addy and it brought me right back to the pictograms. I'm going to look again and see if there is a reporting section. Since the Hotmail thread is still there, they are not getting the message.

Really too bad as now we will be scammed all the time and will have to see crap that is not philately related.
  • No, I'm not seeing the pathway to report. I went to the bottom of help and saw an email addy but it doesn't like my email addy or password to get to support.

What the fudge bucket? Why are we not able to get support help any more? I mean just plain support help?
  • Clearly someone thinks we need help and they are not interested in our concerns now. Too much bother.
  • Email all complaints to: support@hipecommerce.com
  • Well that is the long way from just submitting a ticket for help. I did send Mark two messages and I just emailed to that address expressing my concern that we can not get Support Help. And the little pictograms (I love this, Carol, thanks) do not have a way for us to fully explain what the situation is all about.
  • Hello and many thanks for this feedback on our new helpdesk - it's helpful to hear thoughts from this group!

We'll be adding an article dedicated to Forums shortly, but please know that in the contact us flow, at the bottom of every article there is the "Still Need Help" button that allows a ticket submission the same way submitting a ticket did previously. I realize there are a few extra steps here, but the added organization will allow Hip to provide faster service to our users. In tandem, we are in the process of expanding our Forum moderation and support, which should also minimize these reporting issues in the future.

As always, we are available to assist by emailing us directly at support@hipecommerce.com. Thank you for your patience as we continue to refine and improve our processes!
  • edited March 2021 0 LikesVote Down
    x - comment deleted by writer.
  • edited March 2021 4 LikesVote Down
    Seriously ??? So you actually need a help article to explain how to use Help and that after umpteen clicks you will discover a 'Still Need Help' button, which is what we really want when 'Contact Us' or 'Contact Hip Support', is clicked ?!

This convoluted crap, designed to deter anyone from submitting a Help request, reminds me of the lengths many subscription services go to, to hide their cancel subscription option.