If You Hate Fun Silly Chatter, Skip This Thread

Comments

• Awfully slow here. Do I need to rant, poke fun, stir the pot? Ok then, hey Greg what do ya think about the punctuated equilibrium theory? Figure you're the man to ask ;-)
  • I'm working a new discovery right now. This morning, I found an ancient scroll in an old shoe box that was buried in my sweet potato bed. It's very tiny and seems to be made of gerbil skin so it's quite fragile but I think I'll be able to translate the runes into some kind of more modern babble. I'll get back here when I finish.

Punctuated equilibrium theory? In fits and starts, I think it has its ups and downs after a good, healthy back and forth. :smiley:
  • edited October 2021 0 LikesVote Down
    Worthy of a politician's reply, one that quite easily could evolve through time. I might advise you to handle that gerbil skin with gloves, you just don't know where its been.
  • Oh, I know where it's been........
  • Ron: "Awfully slow here."

No, Ron, you're not slow; you're half-fast.
  • I resemble that remark.
  • He's a half-fast kind of hombre'!

So, after many hours of investigations, research, navel contemplation, a couple of adult beverages, and other unrelated activities, including, but not limited to, repairing some window screens, I have determined from the ancient, and newly discovered gerbil pelt scroll, that this is, is in fact, the remains of the last known survivor of the lost, and, at least in this house, entirely extinct, species of Rodentia familiarus. Commonly known as one of the kids' croaked pet rodents. I think this one was called "Smelly" because, well, it was smelly.....kind of still is. Should make for an interesting sweet potato crop anyway. UGH!!!!
  • Hmmm, a rather unusual extension of the grain-fed beef or clover honey promotion. Might want to just grow flowers with that fertilizer and call them, say, rodentdentrons?
  • When at a church service in Wisconsin, there was the ill-timed song "Jesus paid it all" during the offering. The tithe was rather light that morning.
  • It's a pickle alright....well...
  • Ah, the midwest where a farmer bred cows with shorter left legs so they would stay close by. News of this brought curious onlookers who later claimed seeing crap circles in the fields.
  • Ron.......IS MOST DEFINATELY BACK!!!!!! LOL! How many Fog Cutters have you had today!!!!!!
  • Some of the better pranks are left (literally) unexplained. Like unbeknownst to a friend, slipping a large, healthy dog dropping in their cat's litterbox.
  • There once was a rascally philatelist,
    An array of odd comments, he had a list.
    When he posted too much,
    It got him in dutch.
    They said he was a negative catalyst.
  • Ron, sometimes you're mastery of the English language does just shine... "He had a list"... would never have dreamed to rhyme that with "philatelist". Brilliant.
  • Ron is, a treasure, for sure. I'm happy they let him take his ankle bracelet off. But he is probably excited because it kept him him from walking around in circles with his short left leg. LOL!!!!! Mwahahahaha!
  • "Ron is, a treasure, for sure. "

That's why there are those who want to bury him.
  • HAHAHAHAHA! Now he's just walking around in ovals. :smiley:
  • oh Tyszka, coming in now with a genuine Leskesque response ( a Lenskeism?)
  • edited November 2021 0 LikesVote Down
    Gee, just as we were starting to get sand in viewer's underwear, I have to visit my pet chipmunk back in Wisconsin one more time (sell a property). Don't let Ted off the hook if he tries to post his ten favorite postage dues or make up rates.
  • Ron, if you see any beavers looking around for a hand out, they're probably Maloney's. They are mostly friendly and like to cuddle but as soon as you turn your head, they have taken your living room's mahogany panels and turned them into a wet stream condo. Pleasant enough critters though. :smiley: And stray to far to the Northeast or you might run into a pack of Yoopers huntin' da turty point buck. Enjoy Da Chedda State amigo!
  • This world needs more,,,,,,,,,,commas, of course!!!!! :smiley:
  • John, you should be careful with training those attack beavers... Need to teach them the difference between harmless simmers and vicious criminals.
  • s-l300~4
    Roland was a warrior,

s-l300~3
    From the Land of the Midnight Sun,

s-l300~2
    With a Thompson gun for hire.
    Fighting to be done.
  • Keep going, John. LOL
  • Which stamp will illustrate Roland the headless Thompson gunner?
  • 3fd10749abf18b1968d73de4f41d18ff-800

The deal was made in Denmark,

2bfbcd47bc1d3d5293884dfce63804f9

On a dark and stormy day.

cc7d02cb5e52b8542ca2953a0d051857

So, he set off for...

s-l300-1

...Biafra,
    To join the bloody fray.