If You Hate Fun Silly Chatter, Skip This Thread

Comments

• Very true what ever the case maybe adding more diversity to my listings the speed is slow going but getting the hang of it just listed some Ohio Revenue and some Coins with stamps more coming soon as I can get to it!, listing similar item is a big time saver also but clicking back button once with a mistake sucks it deletes everything no save or draft what I get for doing my Hipstamp Business on a tapscreen Phone!
  • The old saying...."work smarter...not harder". And one I just made up..."Do what you know best and learn what you know least". And another one I just made up..."Use the right tools for the job. One can't hammer in a nail with a screwdriver." Basic fundamentals will lead to success. Never the other way around.
  • I agree to all that but I all ways say to that part with the hammer take the other end of the screwdriver works perfect as a hammer these days gotta MacGyver stuff to work in your favor! But then again I don't use Duck tape lmao
  • Ok. I tried. I feel like I just took a free throw and bricked it but that's ok. And "Duct" tape can fix just about anything...just about.
  • I can't remember the last time I did a free throw if I tired probably throw out my shoulder or my back!
    Last time I used duck tape made a wallet long time ago!
    Last time I seen duct tape was someone holding there car accident bumper together like solid duct tape bumper lol
  • I'm having a bang up December.
  • I am too. November was my best month ever. Almost double my previous best. SIGH!!!!
  • what kinda duck is that? A wall duck or a wall nut?
  • It could be eider
  • That's gonna hurt coming off. AFLAC!
  • Well said John haha
  • Well I give up on this place called hipstamp what a joke if that isn't funny for forum topic I don't know what is!
    The people here deserve better but we all just another cash flow for the picking.
  • What I love best is not knowing everything the fact is having so much to explore all ways gives you something new.....hmm kinda like how I just started a Cigar venture so many brands, styles, gages, mixes well class don't come to you you bring class to you Ha
  • edited December 2021 0 LikesVote Down
    While long soaking in my "think tank" bathtub, I noticed my fingers got wrinkled. Made me wonder why the rest of me didn't. Also why is it that feet smell and a nose runs??
  • Ron, the wrinkly finger (and toes) thing is still a mystery. There have been several reasons posited for it over the years, but scientifically, it's still not been proven.

The current wisdom is that it's related to evolution, because when your hands and feet get wet, they are slippery, and it makes it hard to pick things up, or manipulate objects. The notion is that we have evolved this reaction to water in our hands and feet to enable the ability to have better grip when we're wet...
  • The ancient Paragraphians wrote many scrolls on the subject of shriveled appendages. Of course, most of their studies have been lost to the ages, but, shards of the scrolls were discovered hidden in an old mayonaisse jar found in Shecky Green's trailer home in La Jolla. They had condemned it as a hazard in 1972 and it sat below the cliff on the beach near the golf course for years and become quite the eyesore. Having been hermetically sealed from the elements, the shards of scrolls survived the elements and the locals attempt to find something to roll up smoke, they were transported to the University of La Jolla (California) to be studied. And study them, they did.

What the modern scholars found from their work was that when one soaks pretty much appendage in water long enough, it shrivels. Whatever it the appendage may be, they emphasized. There was nothing found in the Paragraphian Scrolls that address the smelly feet and running nose question. More study is needed, they concluded, on those issues.

So sayeth the Soothsayer and Seer.....
  • "It shrivels no matter what the appendage may be". The message could not be clearer, and its implication is unescapable for the male species. I may never soak in water above my knees again. And imagining the nightmares should the process evolve and become irreversible.....thinking raisen ron. Instead of a trophy, now atrophy. 18d6c43522dc23c06add1e1951677663--funny-shit-funny-stuff
  • Greg, I find that statement to be untrue. One of my other life passions is spelunking... And I have spent more than 17 hours consecutively submerged 70%+ in very cold water (in a 12mm wet suit), without such wrinkly results.
    There are many claims such that you have stated, however, find any scientific support for them, and (I am betting, as I've pondered about this issue for decades), you won't.
  • Not me saying it....Ancient scholarly work. Just saying....

After the Spellacians invented the 12mm wet suit, they discovered that things didn't shrivel like they used to. But it took many eons of research when Dick's Sporting Goods and Wet Suit Company finally perfected the now famous and patented Anti-Shrivel Dry Suit. And the peoples rejoiced! Huzzah!
  • Greg is in the zone! Can't touch him.
  • edited December 2021 1 LikesVote Down
    I fell asleep in a swimming pool once after a raging toga party. Leaning against the side of the pool, as folks staggered by, one by one, all thinking "well Grego must have a girl in there with him (I didn't)", they ambled away. More like staggered away. Even my own brother passed me by. When dawn came, and I awoke from sleeping in chlorinated water of a swimming pool all night, I ran to some girl's apartment I knew and banged on the door (freezing and completely shriveled up). She answered the door and my best friend immediately dashed past me at the threshold screaming that he was late for work. He was. He was the morning DJ on an AM Classic Rock station here. I think they just ran elevator music on the air until he got there but whatever.

Point is, after my swimming pool escapade, I can assure you that everything shrivels given the right circumstances and environment. As I was saying...just saying. Wish I had a Dick's Anti-Shrivel Suit that night!!!

Welcome to "The Zone"!!!
  • edited December 2021 0 LikesVote Down
    This reminds me of something...

So I get on the elevator and this skinny old guy follows me in. I say "What floor?"He says "Santa Fe." So I press Santa Fe. Doors open, bang! Downtown Santa Fe. I say "Dude!"

• That gave me the idea instead of 25 chocolates in a calendar these days we need a 25 day period of shots calendar.
    Oh n Free Pizza!
  • Phil, what kind of mushrooms were on your pizza???
  • The Dude Abides!
  • Oh, my brothers, abide awhile with the Dude.

So we take the bus out to his place in the desert. On his front porch there's a wooden Indian. I say,"Hey, that's a cool wooden Indian." Dude says, "That's a real Indian. He's my friend, Charlie Sleepy-Eye. He saw God twelve years ago and he hasn't moved since. I put him on the porch to keep him out of the rain." I say : "Wow."

So I say,"What do you do for a living?" Dude says, "I do research for the government. They want to know who built the Pyramids. I found out years ago but I'm not telling because they would stop paying me to do the research." I say "Cool. Who built the Pyramids?" Dude says, "A guy named Frank."

Thank you, Steve Reich