Why are only three of my eBay auctions showing up with the Sync?

I am new here and I wanted to sync my auctions from eBay to Hip Stamps. So far there are only three of my auctions showing up. Can someone help me?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I am new here and I wanted to sync my auctions from eBay to Hip Stamps. So far there are only three of my auctions showing up. Can someone help me?
  • I may not be correct here, but I think I remember reading only BIN (store) items can be synced. I would contact support to verify.
  • No, I just recently made the move to Hipstamp from eBay as well, and all my store and auction items were replicated.
    Wish I could help more Patsy, but I had such an easy go of it, no issues at all... My entire stock (over 500 items) was there in minutes. I guess that's my question, how much time has passed in between? It takes a few minutes for it to get everything across.
  • Auction items do not get synced; it creates a conflict if it is sold on ebay while there are active bids here.
  • I never had auction items synced from eBay so Ted is correct.
  • Hi Patsy,

The eBay Sync allows a seller to bring their items over from eBay, however, it is important to note that only store items can be synced over. At this time, any auction items from eBay will not be brought over to Hip.

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Best regards,
    Anjj
    Hip Support