Shipping settings wrong in new listing form

hjip
When I try to relist an item, I find the shipping settings have been transcribed incorrectly. I am in Australia and the top postage charge is for international postage (everywhere else) but instead reads Australia. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I don't even see the listing area that I can edit.
    This new form is a bunch of garbage and who ever came up with it should be FIRED!
  • Also missing is Shipping Instructions. That just got left out.
  • Hi Deborah, we appreciate your feedback here. One of the Support Team members will reach out to you directly to assist you asap. Thank you!
  • Jaysper,

Take care of the problem of being forced to use this new piece of garbage.
  • Any one going to the APS show in Chicago next week make sure you stop by the HipStamp booth and make sure you tell them about this piece of crap they are foisting on to all of the sellers.

Another thing anyone can do is leave a comment on U-tube where they interview Rosenberg.
  • Jaysper. I'm having the same issue as Deborah. Why reach out to just her? Just fix it please, or share the "secret" here or somewhere others with the problem can benefit/learn.

• Hi Doug and Bill, apologies for the delayed revert. We will reach out shortly to share some updates with you in relation to this issue. Thank you and appreciate your feedback here!