How do you pre-approve a buyer.

have had regular customer asked to be pre-approved so he can pay by check. I see you have to add the buyer to a pre-approved list, but where is it.
John

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited September 2016 0 LikesVote Down
    Hi John,

It's under Members Area - Store Settings. Check the box and a Pre-approved image will appear on all your listings. The buyer must click this and request to be approved. You will receive a message with the request and can approve or disapprove.
  • I understand that but when a customer asked to be approved the message include the following from hip

The following buyer has requested that you add them to your list of pre-approved buyers, so that they can pay for items after checking out, and/or by check or money order through the "Pay Later" feature which you currently have enabled. Please review their request below.

So what is the pre-approved buyers list.

John
  • A list that you compile for yourself of pre-approved buyers, I guess
  • just figured it out when the buyer clicks get pre-approved an email is sent to the seller. near the bottom of email there is a box that says 'accept' put a check in this box and then that buyer will be added to your pre-approved list. buyer will then see a pre-approved logo instead of the get pre-approved logo.

John