Quick link to My Store

Mark you did a fabulous job in developing bidStart so I would suggest go from there and make this new site very similar in the area of navigation etc. For example on the home page I would like to suggest a quick link at the top to our stores. My HipStamp would be a suggestion similar to My bidStart. Certainly add some new features and change some but keep a similar layout / format will certainly make it easier for sellers from bidStart to join in. Really looking forward to being part of this new adventure with you as I'm sure the others are as well.

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Thanks for the comments and feedback!

At the moment, once you're signed in, (outside of the forums) you'll find a directly link to your store within the footer of the website, as you'll see a large gray "View My Store" button at the bottom right. When you're in the forums (for the time being) this button will always be blue and say "Open a Store". However, if you click on it (and you're signed in) you'll go to the Memebers Area > Store settings page, which also has a URL to your store you can click on.

In general (outside of the forums) when you're signed in at the top right, you can click on "Members Area" which is an area similar to the My bidStart area.