Problem with uploading Pic

Anybody having problem with uploading pic on the new format, My Pic will not upload on the new format, went to the old format and having no problems at all.

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added

• I am also. Does anyone know what is happening?
  • I posted about 30 items before realizing the images weren't showing up.
  • edited September 2021 1 LikesVote Down
    Hi Doug, On the New Format when you hit list, on the bottom left a window will appear, click on that, you will see the listed item. that saved me a lot of time. especially if you have to make correction like today.
  • I am encountering this problem this morning too. I tried to message Hipstamp through the need help button but could not get a message through either:(
    Marilyn/Longleaf Stamps
  • Passing comments on to Hipstamp these days is almost impossible. I feel that the communications line with the company has ceased to exist.
  • I also had a problem listing early this morning. I was using the new listing form. Contacted HipStamp through the "Need Help" button that shows up on the bottom right corner of the page when using the listing form. They responded after several hours noting that the problem had been identified and fixed. Tried listing a few items and all now appears to be OK with the new listing form.