Who know this GB sheet

sheet

Issued 1997 by the house of questa, no face value, with title of Design A Stamp Competition Winners on top. Need help identifying this sheet. Thank you in advance for any information.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • As far as I can remember, these were stamps from a children's competition held by Royal mail in conjunction with the stamp fair. they were handed out for free during the Stamp 97 show . No real value just an interesting piece They will live on in the memories of the children who designed them, especially with there names printed next to the stamp
  • Well, I wouldn't say valueless. There is an entire collectors market for this which could fall into a few categories:
    1. Cinderella
    2. Exposition/Show
    3. Ephemera

Depending upon the number printed, could carry a value between $10 and $50. There are no "catalogs" typically for these (though Jim Drummond may be interested in this, if he doesn't have it listed already). Value on these are determined by listing them, and see what people will pay for it, but I don't suggest whacking $200 up on it, start it at $50, and if it sells, great, if not after 2 months, drop it by $5 every month until someone buys it.