Scott 2022 US Specialized Catalog

Does anyone have a printed copy of the 2022 US Specialized? I just got the electronic version, and the "Yellow Pages" do not appear in this version. Do they appear in the hard copy printed version? Or has Scott decided to remove them? (Very odd, as they have been a mainstay and a key reason for the existence of the Scott Specialized catalog for years...)

Just seeking confirmation.

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • They removed them from the cat. From what I was told it is being sold as a stand alone now.
  • Well, that's annoying, but also good that they haven't just done away with it.
    Thanks for that Michael.
  • With the size of the cat I can see why they did it. It's 1346 pages as it is without that section. It a couple more years they will probably split it into 2 parts as it's almost too much to try handle it as 1 volume.
  • Yeah, I can see that, but the yellow section is not that long... seems odd to extract it now.
    I would have had no problem with them making Volume 1 as FOB and Volume 2 as BoB. BoB now is pretty static. It's the FoB that's expanding still.

It would be nice to have the Graded section in Vol1 it would cover 99% of what most people need/want. But that might not be best for "marketing" either. But as long as they have it somewhere, cool. I'll keep an eye out for it.
  • Scott,

Here is the title of what you are looking for

New 2022 SCOTT United States Stamp Values Specialized by Grade Catalogue.

They also have this too

New 2022 SCOTT United States Stamp Identifier Definitive Issues Catalogue
  • Thanks Michael. Doesn't seem like they have released them as eCatalogs yet... I'll keep an eye out. Wow is the Scott website search useless!
  • Scott,

Yes it is.
  • No, I have that. But in the previous editions there are a set of "Yellow Pages" which has values for various centering and grading for stamps, which Michael has advised, Amos removed from the Scott US Specialized this year, and will be making it it's own separate volume...