Image Upload Failed

Getting an error when trying to upload an image in the new lister. Not sure why I'm getting the Could not be saved message as this occurs immediately after I try to load the image. Not when saving. When I use the old lister, I don't have the issue. Anyone else having this issue?

Please see attached image.

BobHS_ScreenShot_imageUpload

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Yes, I am having that issue right now.
  • Yes, old lister does work, but if you are uploading similar stamps it automatically takes you to the new lister -- which currently can't upload images.
  • Hi,

We apologize for any inconvenience, as we had a temporary issue from around 2:30pm et to 3:30pm et with images being able to upload on the Sell Your Item page. This has now been resolved.

Our apologies for the inconvenience here.

Best regards,
    Anj
    Hip Support
  • After using the new lister for a while I gave up when I was having problems with the photos today.
    There are a lot of other glitches that have been showing up and as I said before for what I list this does not work for me and I want to be able to have a setting so the old lister is the default when I go to list similar or a new item.
  • I used the mini bulk lister for many years, today it decided to send me to hell! All the mapping disappeared and I do no remember how I set it up in the first place!!!
  • Carlos, I downloaded Hips template and use that. There is nothing to map that way. The columns aren't in the same order that I would put them in but... it's much better than a poke in the eye.
  • edited November 2021 0 LikesVote Down
    Don I did downloaded the bulk lister short file long time ago, I had uploaded thousands of items, but yesterday the field mapping was changed!
    Thank you Don, I revisited that area again. I realized my cvs file was saved as read only, therefore it did not loaded normally. Computers!!!