Feedback

I see that all of my feedback has migrated over from bS, yet the number of feedbacks listed next to my seller ID remains at '5,' the number of items I've sold since I joined HS. Will the total feedbacks (bS + HS) received eventually be listed next to our ID's, or is this done on purpose to maintain a separation between the two sites?

Comments

• 16 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • George,

It should show the total for all the feedback from Bidstart less any feedback that is applicable to Hippostcard. (Mine is already showing most now) Some of the stores feedback numbers haven't been updated yet.

Michael
  • I show the same thing as George ... my HipStamp feedback is 7, but when you click on the 7, the table at the top of the screen that appears shows that I have a total positive feedback score of 407.

If this is something that will eventually be updated, I'm happy to wait. There are features of much greater importance I would like to see them work on.

Rob
  • Once all of the orders are imported (in a few hours), then every user's feedback score will be updated to reflect all of their feedback. You should see this happen tomorrow.
  • My feedback stopped at abut 94%, and unlilke others, my FB is still down at the 23 from HS. I will wait a few more days I guess...
    By the way, few if any buyers are leaving feedback. It should probably be made more apparent on the site (to buyers and sellers alike). The whole feedback system is very easy to overlook. On the old BS screen, it was visually apparent when looking at sold listings that there were still activities to be done. Not so here (at least not so easily).
  • Same here, my feedback is still languishing at 19 although all the old feedback and comments appear on the "feedback" page. I am sure it is something that Mark and his team will get round to updating.
  • Doug and Chris- feedback should be updated now. Also- great point on the feedback being overlooked. We will looking into a way to display notification when feedback is needed.
  • edited September 2016 1 LikesVote Down
    As a seller, it makes sense to me to have an option to leave feedback listed below "Print Invoice", "Update Shipping", and "Contact Buyer".

As a buyer, the same logic can apply ... put a "Lead Feedback" option just below "Print Invoice", "Update Received", and "Contact Seller".

FYI ... my feedback score now shows 407 instead of 7, so that part of the update has shown up.
  • Thank you, Justin. All sorted now :smile:
  • Thanks Justin. I appreciate the update. My feedback looks better now. Still about 1000 or so short from what it was on Bidstart, and they were for stamp items, not things like postcards or other stuff, but whatever. 14500 is still pretty good. It is a competition, though, although nobody wants to admit it ;-) ha ha.
  • The feedback from my time under BidStart has still not migrated over to HS. Please check what happened to "bobstew617"
  • It's there now--thanks, Mark!
  • My feedback took about nine days to load up. They will come!
  • Pretty cool --- I just visited HipPostcard for the first time . . . and saw that every feedback I had received on BidStart from the purchase of a postcard (and only from the sale of a postcard!) had migrated over there!

So now I have a 45 Feedback level on HipPostcard before I've even purchased anything there!!

Thanks, Mark!
  • My BidStart feedback is still MIA! The last email I received on this subject was 9/17/2016 after I sent a screenshot of my My BidStart page from just before I closed the store. I was told at that time "We'll have this sorted out for you soon." I followed up several days ago, to make sure this hadn't fallen through the cracks, but have heard nothing further. I'd really like to get this fixed soon. Thanks!!!
  • Are there any provisions for contacting a seller when they are non-responsive to an offer, or you have a question regarding the seller's offered item??
  • Thank you, Mark, for the quick response to my follow-up! My BidStart feedback is now showing up here at HS. I appreciate your taking care of this.