Duplicate Feedbacks

Not a big deal, but the last few times I have received feedback from a seller, multiple feedbacks of the same purchase is showing up in my feedback.
I don't know why, and at first it threw me a little bit, thinking I had made multiple purchases of the same item. Now I just send my feedback to the seller for one of each item purchased and ignore the rest.
Curious though if anyone else has had the same issue.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If one transaction contains multiple items, when you leave feedback for the transaction, 1 feedback per item is generated. Is that what your refering to? Cause yeah, hipstamp is more concerned about feedback than anyone who has ever visited the site to buy or sell. That's what pisses me off about the automatic feedback. If it isn't generated by the client, it isn't feedback. It's bullshit, but hey, whatever it takes to make the site feel good about itself.
  • Yea, when I make a purchase and I receive feedback from the seller, I respond in kind. But as mentioned, there are 3 or 4 feedbacks from the seller. I'm almost 100% sure different sellers are not all sending me the same feedback multiple times.
    I don't know what they see when I give them feedback, if it's only the one feedback for each stamp, or 3 feedbacks for each item purchased.
    It makes no difference to me whether the seller provides feedback for my purchases, if I get feedback, they get feedback. And then I forget about it.