Disappearance of Stamp Inventory

Most of my stamp inventory listings (over 2500 listings) have suddenly disappeared. I am not sure of what has caused this.

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Most of my stamp inventory listings (over 2500 listings) have suddenly disappeared. I am not sure of what has caused this.
  • Peter, you should write to support@hipecommerce.com and report it (with your store name). It will get attention faster than just posting here.

It's something I (and others) have seen before and they seem to magically "reappear" once you ask where they are. :)
  • They will certainly help but check your listings after they reload your items you might have a surprise! I has more or less 25,000 listings which disappeared and reappeared with only 20,000 items...for the last 2 weeks I have resisting my missing items its going to take months to get bak to normal. Luckily or unfortunately sales are very slow these days so I was able to resist 1100 listings all with the same "feature", they all had been sold at one time but with on hand quantities which for some reason wasn't taken into account. Strange site!
  • Another reason to use the bulk lister. If you have unique private IDs you can just upload them and it will fix it for you...
  • This seems to be a re-occurring issue. Think I'll send a message to support asking them to put a new report into the reports area that would allow us to download the current content of the store. With that ability, we could basically do a periodic backup of the store. Then when BS like this happens, store recovery would be easy. Just re-load it through the bulk lister.
  • Don:
    You can already download a copy of your store from the "Listing" page
  • Sum gun. I didn't see that. Thanks Michael.
  • Check that 'Ships To' is showing your country. Need to scroll to the bottom of your store page to see this on the far left.