New Store subscriptions and fees

12346»

Comments

• LOL! Rod, yes such worry over this . Oh well, back to the real world. Be well my friend.
  • Restricting the ability to list as well as increasing the cost of a "store" will cut sales drastically and therefore collectable fees. It seems to me the cost to open a "store" should be kept low to encourage new and existing sellers to list their philatelic material. I'm a new seller her having purchased a store two months ago for a year. If management continues to push the costs and at the same time restricts the number of listings then I will join you all at the exit door. I appreciate the platform options you have posted. I have checked a few out.
  • It's finally here! It's THAT day. Glad to see everyone is still alive and well.
  • Wow are store went from $719.40 a year to $1079.40 US a year . That's a $360 increase which is a lot more then 5%. At our exchange rate that's $1400 Can bucks a year. Don't know how we can sustain that increase especially with lack of sales right now. Hard to believe that Hipstamp would pull this on stores that have been loyal to them since the start.
  • It looks like the changes have been changed. Now there’s no decrease in the number of listings and it looks like only small monthly fee increase. I think.
  • Ken, the point that Michael was making above is that a $30 monthly increase for Premium stores represents more than a 10% increase in total fees paid which is more than a small increase in my opinion. I plan on staying, but others may not.